GETTYSBURG AND BEYOND click for brochure
- CHANCELLORSVILLE – SPACE STILL AVAILABLE
- May 17-19, 2013
Based in Fredericksburg, VA at the Fredericksburg Hospitality House Hotel & Conference Center. Chancellorsville is considered by many historians as General Robert E. Lee’s greatest victory and it was coupled with tragedy for the Confederacy with the death of “Stonewall” Jackson. Join us along with the major authorities on this great battle for three days of detailed tours, talks and panels. Featuring in-depth battlefield bus tours with guides Robert K. Krick and Ed Bearss.
Talks by: Greg Mertz, Frank O’Reilly, Eric Mink and others.
- Click here for brochure – Chancellorsville 2013
- July 23-28, 2013
- Bus tours include:
- Early’s Advance to the Susquehanna
- Civilian Gettysburg
- The Retreat
- Off the beaten path sites
- Field Hospitals
- Pickett’s Charge
- The Iron Brigade
- The Texas Brigade
- and much more!!
- CAVALRY AT GETTYSBURG
- October 4-6, 2013
With Eric Wittenberg, Ed Bearss, Jeffrey Wert and others
- Bus tour of important cavalry sites, including East Cavalry Field